Rogue Mir4 Maybe EU?

smoochy boys on tour

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
So I've been talking with one of the staff for Rogue mir4 and he is trying to convince the Dev to add an EU region to the game. This would be the perfect environment to try the game for a fraction of the price of the official game on a somewhat level playing field as new server are isolated for several months from invaders however you can invade other server from there.

If interested please join the discord to support the creation of EU region on Rogue Mir4 https://discord.gg/YVPqzFw9dD

Much has changed since I last played it and although its not perfect the game has a great story, loads of features to keep you busy developing your characters strength and many fun PVP events. The rewards for topping up a little go far in the early game and balance out in the late unless someone really goes full whale in shop which at that point you just avoid that guy he can't be everywhere in the game at once.

anyway its something to play in this drought of bad mmorpgs.

Last edited:

Dotrotton

LOMCN Leecher
Mar 6, 2019
Recently tried Mir 4 and its actually good. Thought that I'd hate it honestly. Can't believe Rogue hasnt got a EU server, considering the popularity of the Mir 2/3 servers from EU