Raggy AKA KingBlood

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
So few months back myself and a few mates on discord were signing up for a game and we @ Raggy as he was on our discord group but never responded since then we have made a couple of attempts via discord to get in contact with him but still radio silience which isn't really like him but none of us have him on facebook as we don't use it. So I am posting on here incase people who know him better or are part of the facebook crowd can reach out and make sure he's okay.

Could be something simple like PC broke, lost discord logins or busy working and doing his running but with a few months of nothing figured worth checking out incase the worse has happened.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Is that raggy from the olymp / evo servers?

for as long as I've known him he goes by Raggy ingame he use to play with AgainstAllOdds lot that Angelis ran. But I didn't play Olymp or Evo so can't say if that was him on there other than if the name was Raggy its highly likely.

Just me and couple of other said it was strange how he just vanish going on a year since he last said out so wondering if something happened IRL hope not mind you guys a top fella. figured asking on here was best bet as don't use facebook so wasn't on the mir group that everyone uses on it but I know he was as were all the other OG AAO members of which a couple I think knew him IRL like Windy.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
I know LOMCN typically doesn't like post being bumped but doing it anyway as few of us are concerned and figured weekend be best time to push this back up to recent posts so its more likely to get attention of someone who has him on FB or other social platforms.

Reactions: Martyn