mmap.wil

StevieLCFC

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 27, 2006
Ive made a map and created the screenshot resized to 25% but everytime i add it to the will file it replaces and image or screws up the minimap.wil.can someone tell me in slight detail how i add the image to the will file correctly

also i have renamed the image to the last image +1 number and also a file number that isnt a map being used and that didnt work ... any idea's plz

many thanks

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
If you're using HH8, I suggest going to the end of the wil and click 'Add'. In the menu that opens, choose your file location and then set the function to 'Insert'. Set your placements (if you need to) and click OK. Your new map should then be the last image in the wil and won't have messed any others up.

It can be really tricky wil editting though. My personal method to avoid screwing anything up is to add images to a 'test' wil using HH8 and then copy/paste them across to the real wil using Wemades Lib Editor. But it can be time consuming to begin with.

Upvote 0

StevieLCFC

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 27, 2006
right ive sorted that and can add em perfectly but it seems to loose quality whats the best method of creating a minimap image with excellent quality (ie like bw minimap)

Upvote 0