EvilMir Server v1.0

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
glad servers gonna be hosted on lifcos 100mb dedicated server, altho i can now see lifco with the old "donations to server" crap lol.

personally i dont trust diamond and think hes a lil corrupt only reason i said so, its just way u post on lomcn sayin ull help ne1 but u want a GM position etc.... if u was as good as u say ud help for free, like i have w/o wantin aGM cahracter.

ne way, server should be even better now with no lag ^^ bring on the SW wars with 42 ppl!

Reload

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2004
glad servers gonna be hosted on lifcos 100mb dedicated server, altho i can now see lifco with the old "donations to server" crap lol.

personally i dont trust diamond and think hes a lil corrupt only reason i said so, its just way u post on lomcn sayin ull help ne1 but u want a GM position etc.... if u was as good as u say ud help for free, like i have w/o wantin aGM cahracter.

ne way, server should be even better now with no lag ^^ bring on the SW wars with 42 ppl!

daydie aint been on in theday and server count was gettin high cuz no lag it was soon as he logged lagged came
and if ur new 2 a server u wont stick with it if laggy

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
yeah lifco just making a brew sending him files, Hopefully up soon :)
i know code to IP ban to so :)
And account ban so it shud b okay...
If i need to update il send life files and he will run it.
as the dedicate host only allows 1 acc to the PC. :(

/daydie

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004

i dont trust diamond either due to on infinity i caught his noob (under lvl 22) with a dc+3 para on
also he threatened to de-lvl smavid for not lvlin his noob lol

other then the self-corruptness + threatening (which he didnt go through with btw) he was quite a good gm

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
yeah lifco just making a brew sending him files, Hopefully up soon :)
i know code to IP ban to so :)
And account ban so it shud b okay...
If i need to update il send life files and he will run it.
as the dedicate host only allows 1 acc to the PC. :(

/daydie
thats slightly gay that u cant quickly change and reboot things, but tbh sorted most items drops mobs etc now so will only need reboots for bigger patch updates :P

i dont trust diamond either due to on infinity i caught his noob (under lvl 22) with a dc+3 para on
also he threatened to de-lvl smavid for not lvlin his noob lol

other then the self-corruptness + threatening (which he didnt go through with btw) he was quite a good gm
:agree: :agree:

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
yeah so i wont b rebooting all the time, i will test updates on my client then send to lifco...

:)

/daydie

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
thats slightly gay that u cant quickly change and reboot things, but tbh sorted most items drops mobs etc now so will only need reboots for bigger patch updates :P

:agree: :agree:
hey hey you you i cud be ya girlfriend
hey hey you you i kno that u like me no way no way no its not a secret

baby i love you and ill nver let u go, but if i have to boy i think that u should know
all the love that we make cud not be erased

Last edited:

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
16 min till upload finished and wil take 5minuits to set up.

i will post new IP as soon as its up :)

RifRaf

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2006
and i hope us together can make a great progress without this server my skills and his skills together i dont know how to describe the effects of the server will turn out.

Hopefully not like your grammar, punctuation and spelling lol

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
lifco is tryin to sort Status sig

Which shows MC / DC /SC / gold etc....

If he can :)

/daydie

Primal

LOMCN VIP