Fitness apps

smoochy boys on tour

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Creatine and Apple juice. It is all I do and everything I do revolves around training. Without the routine I go into bad habbits. I've had substance abuse issues. This focuses my attention and my obsessive nature elsewhere.

There you go, a cold hard truth.

Reactions: Pusha and 1PKRyan

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Ooof... Nice dude! I aspire to be like you but I'm a greedy bugger and eat all the wrong stuff or just an absurd amount of the right stuff.
Bulk you can get away with treats when its within macros. Cutting, losing weight, nono. I'm off to five guys on the weekend before the cut starts. I hear its awesome, I cannot wait. After that, I may even get a Burger.

=)

PoPcOrN

Mir 2 Moderator
Staff member
Dec 9, 2006
West Midlands
Bulk you can get away with treats when its within macros. Cutting, losing weight, nono. I'm off to five guys on the weekend before the cut starts. I hear its awesome, I cannot wait. After that, I may even get a Burger.

=)
Five guys is awesome. Their hot dogs and milkshakes are really good too.

I'm trying to lose weight.. I'm 5ft 7 and about 17.5 stone now. According to my smart scales, my muscle mass is 10 stone so its not like I'm a massive blob but I need to get a grip on it sooner rather than later. I've tried several diets but nothing ever works.

If you have time to post, I'd appreciate some some advice.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Five guys is awesome. Their hot dogs and milkshakes are really good too.

I'm trying to lose weight.. I'm 5ft 7 and about 17.5 stone now. According to my smart scales, my muscle mass is 10 stone so its not like I'm a massive blob but I need to get a grip on it sooner rather than later. I've tried several diets but nothing ever works.

If you have time to post, I'd appreciate some some advice.

I lost 8 stone in 10 months before rebuilding myself from a chronic health issue. I used intermittent fasting and just went zero carbs. It was hard initially but the weight flew off. I looked ill at the end though. You may see me at peak now but I've spent years recovering. If you need anything, inbox me. I am helping a few people actually in terms of diet and coaching. Its been my life for a few years now.

Reactions: PoPcOrN

TinieblaS

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 20, 2012
Spain
where is the code to copy and paste with those results? it's a joke

Congratulations to all those who keep their lives structured with dedication and discipline, it is a task that resists me even at 32 years old...