~ForgedPhoenix~ 2.3 + Everything + more.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
http://imageshack.us
images556at2.jpg

Moderator close my last thread, this is a new one! thank-you!

ForgedPhoenix legend of MIR2 server is going to be using DM2 files wich include ::
All skills : FrostCrunch, FlameDisruptor, Vampirism, Mirroring, FlameField, Entrapment, LionsRoar, BladeAvalanche, Hallucination, SummonHolyDeva, Curse, etc!

Also it will have all the MOBS working right, Omaking repulsing people etc and also EvilMir.

Basicly ive started on the armours at the moment.

untitledub7.jpg

Also started writing NPC scripts.

This server will be High Leveling, and Med-High status. Basicly it will be like last time it was up but not as full of bugs etc lol.

ForgedPhoenix website!

ForgedPhoenix Forums.

Start level : 12
Starter Kit NPC etc.

All mobs + items with have completely new drop files and names (except maybe a few euro mir names like FrostTiger, WoomaTaurus etc.

I will post screenshopts of my progress here for those of you who just want to see whats going on.
Almost every magic with have a new effect (UNIQUE) edited by the one and only (me) !

If you see it online in my signiture dont try and logg on because its only going to for testing new thing i put up (i just cant be bothered to change all the IP addresses to 127.0.0.1 .

: New Magic Shield, renamed BloodShield! :

bloodshieldzj5.jpg

Not a lot of info atm i know but keep checking back for screenshots of new magic effects etc.

This server will be almost like last time it was up except more magics etc.

See you soon.

OoOoOo24

Last edited:

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
I hate that 1st image no offence and i feel as if there will be quite a lot of servers beening released with DM2 now lol... sounds okish.

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
Im only using the DM2 files for the new magics and mobs, it willl be like the last time my server was up.

High exp, High leveling, Med-High status.
All NPCs made my me, all edited magics edited by me etc etc.

more info when i have time because i just cant be fussed to write a whole lot on the server right now, ask anyone who played the server previously, they will say it was a good server.

MrMike

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2004
So you havent added new items etc?? Anyways, i mite start play this.. But if its gonna be up in like 1months, dont count meh:p

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
well to be honest bid it will be longer than a month, sorry >.< takes time to make a new server, especially when your making all the maps, NPCs etc by yourself.

OmeManTeam FTW and thats the way i like it.

I might put it up in a week or so just for LOMCN peeps to mess about !

MrMike

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2004
Ok, i'll see if i join anyways.. And btw i've just starting making maps, so i could try make some and show u if u wanted them or not:P

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
puting the server up for an hours or 2 for my m8es, if u wana come on and join just put this exe in your euro mir folder !

http://files.filefront.com/ForgedPhoenix+exe+and+inirar/;6130580;;/fileinfo.html

Ask the GM to make you items, level you, spawn mobs for you, make items for you.

gamemaster = glastow.
p.s it will probs be laggy as my sisters DLing on other comp.

p.p.s the server is nowhere near complete, the files im puting online do not have FP's DB's etc inside so dont say its crap cos i havent added them yet.

SamBo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2005
burnley
oh realy? dam i need to install mir again! lol hope it still up wen im doe. wuv wu

edit.

can anyone upload the exe to somewere non filefont? i now have 10 attempts all stoped at 24% in my DAP!!! WTF?!!!

Last edited:

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
well have you got euro mirs client? (their data etc...)

theres people logging on / off loads so its not server side ><