Discussion Phoenix Legacy Mir 2 Crystal

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2004
I’m sure @Tai will if he sees it necessary, please remember that MirTracks is a service we provide and not a “right”
Not much of a 'community' network if you do it for other more favourable servers and not others.

Sounds like @SmirTest wanted to add it back but Tai kept removing. Sounds more like a dictatorship than a community

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Job Centre Plus
Not much of a 'community' network if you do it for other more favourable servers and not others. Almost sounds like a dictatorship rather than a community.

Sounds like @smir
How have we favoured other servers as opposed to others? I personally helped with fixing bugs and exploits on this server, so maybe you’re bunching everyone into the same boat?

• Haha
Reactions: Wummy

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2004
How have we favoured other servers as opposed to others? I personally helped with fixing bugs and exploits on this server, so maybe you’re bunching everyone into the same boat?
‘you’ as in staff members(mainly @Tai clearly) not you personally Jev

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
#boycotting his pals shite ass server who cant even top this servers UC and its newer :kekw:

trying to claim fake usercount and he proved them wrong... tai expected him to not defend himself shocker!
Post automatically merged:

I’m sure @Tai will if he sees it necessary, please remember that MirTracks is a service we provide and not a “right”
paid service.

yes and he paid for it no?

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Job Centre Plus
#boycotting his pals shite ass server who cant even top this servers UC and its newer :kekw:

trying to claim fake usercount and he proved them wrong... tai expected him to not defend himself shocker!

paid service.

I wouldn’t know, I’m lucky to not deal with the forums paid services. Best to wait for other staff to respond :/

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003
Still pumping up user count. Said 80 odd people in earlier. I saw 15-20 maximum

gotta remember tho: most servers have at least 30% of it's active players being money farming bots that you almost never see ingame except for that 1/2 good maps.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

paid service.

Lol who told you this please? why don’t you go and ask @Muhamad if he wants me to share our conversations publicly?

Clowns clowning as usual I see.